At Redburn Solicitors Ltd we recognise that your privacy is important. We value your trust and confidence and are firmly committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and visitors to our website. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of the information that it gathers. The following documents describe the privacy practices of Redburn Solicitors Ltd.
Below you can find detailed information on when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others. We have provided information on how we handle the information we gather about visitors to the site. We also include information regarding cookies.
1. Cookie Use
Cookies may be "first party cookies" (set by the website you are visiting) or "third party cookies" (set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing). Third Party cookies assist with collating information to assist with analytics or targeted marketing.
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a simple unique text file stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server. Only that website's service is able to retrieve or read the contents of the cookie. It will contain some information such as the URL of the website, a unique identifier and some digits and numbers.
What to do if you don't want cookies to be set
Some people find the concept of Cookies intrusive. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might negatively affect the manner in which the website responds to you and may prevent you from using certain parts of the site. Should you wish to control the manner in which Cookies are handled on your computer, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.
2. Redburn Solicitors Ltd Web Analytics Service
This site uses Inspectlet web analytics service. The service may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website, except text in password fields. We DO NOT collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website.
We DO NOT track your browsing habits across other web sites or text inputted in password fields. We are using the information collected by Inspectlet service to improve our website, make it more user-friendly and monitor that it is performing correctly.
3. Client information collected by us as a company.
The information collected by our website may include:
- Any personal details you enter and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address, referrer, web pages that you visit and any other data normally stored in website logs.
- Session information stored in cookies that are used to ensure accurate data is extracted from our systems. These cookies do not include any personal data.
- Under no circumstances will we hold credit card details, expiry date and security codes in our database.
- In order to improve our service telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
4. How we handle the collected client information
Any information we collect will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal requirements.
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. In such a case, you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may use personal information to provide Redburn Solicitors Ltd's service.
- We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Except as described herein, we do NOT:
- Disclose your information.
- Share your information with third parties.
5. Information security and communication from Redburn Solicitors Ltd to clients
We maintains a very strict "no-spam" policy. Your email address will not be sold to a third party.
We may automatically add your email address to our mailing list to which we may send emails containing news, announcements, new feature information and other company related information. You can at any time unsubscribe to this mailing list by selecting the unsubscribe option within the email.
Because some communication with our clients is necessary to adequately provide our services, clients cannot opt-out of receiving administrative emails related to their matters. Such email may include confirmation of a registration or purchase, account status emails, or communication during the process.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Redburn Soliicitors Ltd employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we receive formal written complaints posted using our contact page, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between our company and an individual.
6. Policy Modifications
7. Contacting us about Privacy
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us by using our contact form.